Pages

Subscribe

Monday, March 26, 2007

Stealing a "Star's" Thunder

So Heather Mills thinks people like her. She is pissed because Paul (former husband/bitch) was seen in public with his new girlfriend. The nerve of him, a full grown man... going out in public with a girl. Scandalous!

She claims that McCartney is trying to "steal her thunder". What thunder, you might ask? Well apparently Heather is going to be on "Dancing With The Stars". I never knew. Not only did I not know, I didn't even care. You know what's worse than reality TV? Reality TV with washed up celebrities. You know what's worse than reality TV with washed up celebrities? Heather Mills.

If anything, she should be thankful that Paul is taking some attention from her sad attempt to get famous again so she can continue her crusade to unemploy hard working Newfoundlanders.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go eat some seal oil capsules.

2 comments:

Cecily Pantin said...

I was kinda depressed when her leg didnt fly off last show...

Fortress Customer Experience said...

That'd be the best thing to ever happen on that show actually. Ever.