Pages

Subscribe

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Cruise Changes Katie to Kate

Tom Cruise seems to run a tight ship. He told his fiance, Katie Holmes, not to take painkillers during labor and not to scream at all while she gave birth. And now Cruise has "suggested" that Holmes change her name from "Katie" to "Kate". He says that "Katie" is a little girls name and that "now that she's breeding" (yes he actually said that) she should have a more adult sounding name.

I know I've been doing a lot of stories lately about Tom, or Tommy as I will call him now (ya know, since he's not "breeding"), and I apologize for that. It's just that this wacko keeps on making the news by controlling his fiance with all this ridiculous stuff. This is one celebrity couple that is defiantly doomed for divorce, if the wedding even happens. Kat(i)e says that she is ok with all the suggestions that Tommy gives her and says that he's only looking out for her. After his suggestion, she agreed and now wants to be known as Kate. In the words of Nelly (I can't believe I've even been in the situation to quote Nelly... *hangs head in shame*), "Hey, must be the money."

No comments: