Pages

Subscribe

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Thirty Three Blind Mice... Or Dead Mice

Hey. Wow it's been a while. Sorry folks for not really updating lately. Started a new job this week, and it rocks. I'm working with the CFIA, extracting samples from food and them testing them to see if there are any toxins there. And yes, we test on mice.

To any animal rights weirdos who may be reading this, I don't care what you think. Do you know how long a mouse survives in the wild? Not long. Rarely no more than two weeks. That's why they breed so bloody fast. They'll be swooped up and eaten by a bird or a million other predators sometimes just days after they're born... and they die having served no purpose. But I give them a purpose. Without my job, their lives would have no meaning. They may have saved your life you know. When you sit down to dinner, you don't stress out before you chomp into your food. You don't constantly wonder whether or not you'll die from whatever it is you're about to eat. That's because people like me have tested it and made sure it's safe for you, by injecting it into mice. So, if you think testing on animals is wrong, bite me. Go out and hunt your own food, grow your own farm or whatever. Because whatever you're buying at the store, especially anything imported in, has been tested.

Personally, I think a few dead rodents that would've been eaten by predators or exterminated otherwise is a small price to pay in order to keep humans from dieing and saving what's left of the crippled Newfoundland fishery from costly lawsuits from exporting toxin products. So Paul McCartney, Heather Mills, Hilary Duff, and all you other hypocritical animal loving losers... I'm going to kill close to a hundred mice next week. And you know what? The Canadian government will pay me to do it. So ha!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Fellow, you have a top-notch blog here!
If you have a moment, please have a look at my series e savings bonds site.
Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Hey Fellow, you have a top-notch blog here!
If you have a moment, please have a look at my series e savings bonds site.
Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the blog about nintendo game boy ds found it very informative. I found a good website which also features nintendo game boy ds and nintendo game boy ds. The link is great for **uk bargains** including Nintendo Wii, PS2, PS3, games consoles and features famous online stores inc Argos, Marks and Spencer, Empire Direct, LX Direct, Tesco, Next. There is also a chance to play online bingo and try your luck at the online gambling sites available inc roulette, poker and fruit machines. I've also found another site for **free soccer links**. Hope you find these sites interesting - all the best!

Anonymous said...

Really interesting blog about vitamin b12. In a similar vain to vitamin b12, I've found the richest, purest omega-3 EFP fish oil supplement on the market. My health has improved dramatically - both physical and mental. I've been taking MorEPA now for about 6 months and I cannot emphasize how much this supplement have helped me to cope with anxiety and depression. The supplements can be ordered from **wwwomega3.com**. I'd also recommend daily exercise.

Anonymous said...

Good blog - very interesting!! Thought you might like some excellent advice on driving extra traffic to your website/blog - I'm into menards home improvement and to drive traffic to my website I was searching around the internet for absolutely ages looking for SEO tools to fire my site up the Google search engine, then I signed up free for this superb traffic gereating tool - I now have loads of hits to my websites/blogs and my site is shooting up the Google rankings quicker than ever before.

Consequently this can see your affiliate commissions shoot through the roof - meaning lots of extra money coming in for you and your family. Sign up now - it's free.
. Sorry if this information is of no use to you but seeing as you have the anonymous feature enabled I thought I should share this free bit of essential promotional advice with you and would hope you would do the same for me.

I hope the tool will serve you equally as well as it has me!!

Best of luck, cheers for now, dave.

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! http://www.spywareremoval9.info hp business inkjet 2280tn Darrell roth golf

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Buy prescription provigil Samsung refrigerator 50 rebate Unique pilates studio Effexor drugs types of atopic dermatitis Mustard oil eczema