Pages

Subscribe

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Throwing it to the Pigs

Ever feel crazy and out of your mind? Cheer up, and read on my friend. You are certainly not alone, and probably not all that crazy after all.

So, this guy, Jakub Fik, in Chicago was out during a rampage Wednesday morning, and when confronted by police officers, he (yes, you know what's coming) chopped off his own manhood, and threw it at the officers. As if this poor, poor, crazy man hadn't been through enough... the police tasered him! Think having your junk cut off is the worst pain a man can experience? Nope. Chopping off your junk and then getting tasered. I'm sure that's much worse.

So here's what happened. Basically, this guy was going around town bashing out car windows. Just for fun. Then when the cops are called, he breaks into somebody's house. The cops are waiting for him in front of the house when he comes out... naked....and bleeding... and carrying a bunch of knives. He then starts throwing the knives at the police, and once he runs out of knives, he heaves his dick at them.

I've seen some crazy stuff in my days. Hell, even I've been weird and perhaps came across as if I have something seriously wrong with my mind... but never, ever in all my life have I heard of somebody so severely screwed up as this weirdo.

I wonder how he'll explain this one in the prison shower...

1 comment:

Rose DesRochers said...

I thought that I would drop in from the blogger forum. I had notice that you mentioned you were a novelist? I'm a poet and freelance writer. Anyway, I enjoyed browsing your blog.:)