Pages

Subscribe

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Business Trip Officially Released

My first ever novel is finally published and available to order. As you can tell from the picture on the left, it's called "Business Trip".

Basically it's about a guy, Clint Storm, who is just trying to get by. He hates his country and everything that goes with it, and is really shocked and torn in two directions when the emperor personally asks him to go on a secret mission to secure the empire's future. While he's away, a world-wide attack against his home country breaks out, and Clint gets caught up fighting against his own people. He learns a lot about himself, his family, and his past as he takes you on a fast paced journey that will forever change his world and keep you guessing right up until the end.

And just for all you artsy folk who love to analyze stuff and pick apart books, I've been told that there's a lot of hidden symbolism and all that good stuff in there too. So get your thinking caps on. Or if you just enjoy a good book, just read it through. That's the way it was originally intended anyways.

You can purchase your copy at http://www.lulu.com/content/219672 or if you live around St. John's just send me an email and I may be able to sell you a copy myself. There is a free, ten page, preview of the novel if you follow that link above. Enjoy. And watch out Dan Brown. Remember this face... or... whatever.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This book is the most amazing thing i've ever read, and i've read a lot of stuff. It's great, buy it. Seriously.

-Ginny

Anonymous said...

I purchased the ebook, and read it for hours. I just couldn't put it down. The story is really interesting and just when you think you have it figured out, something big happens and throws off all your guesses. Also, the foreshadowing is good enough to make you want to get to the end, but not too much to give away the surprises. Very well done. I reccomend it.

Anonymous said...

For starters, your first sentence is a run on sentence.

Otherwise, after reading only the preview I can't say I'm interested in reading the rest; It just doesn't grab my attention at all.

Greatest thing you've ever read? Expand your library please.

Anonymous said...

I've been told that there's a lot of hidden symbolism and all that good stuff in there too.

...didn't you write it?

Anonymous said...

My library is huge. Try reading the whole book before you talk about it. Also, learn some damn manners.

-Ginny