Pages

Subscribe

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

What?! Coldplay isn't Canadian?


As if Pamela Answer hasn't been booed and made fun of enough over the past few days for her pathetic attempts at protesting the seal hunt, she has just reassured us of why the dumb blond stereo-type exsists. Prior to the Junos, she was asked if she would use her hosting privelage at the event to talk about the seal hunt. She replied with “I know I’m hosting the Junos, and I don’t want to say anything about this, but I didn’t realize that Chris Martin was Canadian."

Uh.. wait. Did she say that she didn't realize that Chris Martin (Coldplay front man) WAS Canadian? I didn't realize that either. I always thought that the brittish accent and bad teeth and distinctly european sounding music meant that he was from England. Hmm.. let's consult Wikipedia. Ah, yes. He is from england!

So, maybe talking isn't really your strength, Pam. Good thing you spent all that money upgrading your chest. Perhaps if you fax Stephen Harper some pictures of your boobs instead of that letter filled with false facts and just plain lies, then maybe he'll consider meeting with you.

No comments: